Rocky Mount 9 mm clutch SD truck bed/ rail mounts for sale

yngcyclst

Mar 23, 2024, 12:34:04 PMMar 23
to whee...@googlegroups.com
Used but in great condition.  Originally purchased for Nissan track system but discovered they also fit unistrut so installed unistruct on next truck bed to accommodate.  They can also be direct mounted without the track glides to wood or truck bed.  Sold vehicle so now these are for sale, $40 each.  I have 2.  Locks and keys included.  Provides excellent mounting system for truck bed.  If interested text Michelle 540-686-0765.

Used but in great condition.  Originally purchased for Nissan track system but discovered they also fit unistrut so installed unistruct on next truck bed to accommodate.  They can also be direct mounted without the track glides to wood or truck bed.  Sold vehicle so now these are for sale, $40 each.  I have 2.  Locks and keys included.  Provides excellent mounting system for truck bed.  If interested text Michelle 540-686-0765.
Screenshot_20240323_121806_Google.jpg
20240310_161913.jpg