Seagull century

Andrea Cosans

Sep 24, 2022, 8:25:07 PM9/24/22
to Winchester Wheelmen
Hi all as I have broken my arm I will not be able to ride in the seagull century and will not be going. Ken refuses to go without me. We were saying with a bunch of other Club members at a house Renee Waymire rented The rental cost is $100 per person but please confirm that with Renee if interested. If registration is full and you want to go Ken and I are willing to give up our bid numbers and call Salisbury to tell them what happened so you can be our substitute. It’s a really fun flat ride that feels like a rolling party. It is great for first century. If interested in any  or all of the possibilities Please contact Renee or myself here or you can text me at 540-533-2028 thank you

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

duff...@aol.com

Sep 24, 2022, 11:57:31 PM9/24/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to hear of your mishap! Speedy recovery ❤️‍🩹