60ish miles

Laura Bergmann

Jul 8, 2024, 2:06:12 PMJul 8
to whee...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I need to do a 60ish mile ride Saturday...Whitepost area but open to Winchester possibilities. Probably 18+ avg pace, paved roads and an early start.
Anyone interested?

Move Better. Live Better.

Laura Bergmann M.S., CES, LMT, PhD candidate
Www.fascia-lines.com
Instagram-FascialinesLB

janemsnyder4120

Jul 8, 2024, 5:07:07 PMJul 8
to Winchester Wheelmen
Hi Laura!  This might not be a fit for you on account of the commute, but I'm going to be doing a 60-70 mile ride on Saturday in Frederick, Maryland.  I've been doing lots of commuting lately so I won't make it to Winchester, so if you're in the mood for an adventure, it'd be great if you'd join me.  If you'd prefer to stick close to Winchester, no problem: we'll connect another time.

Jane

Laura Bergmann