Womens social lunch ride

Andrea Cosans

May 4, 2022, 3:56:09 PM5/4/22
to Winchester Wheelmen, Winchester Wheelmen, Cindy Quinnelly
Hi all here is the loop and gps for Saturday push off is 10:30 from the lord Fairfax parking lot.  lunch at Italian touch afterwards. Hope to see you there if interested please respond here or call/text me at (540) 533-2028 casual pace
Andrea

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

On Wednesday, May 4, 2022, 3:14 PM, Ken Tenney <kte...@blueridgeind.com> wrote:

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/39308218

Let me know if you need anything else.

Ken

C. Rumsey

May 4, 2022, 4:09:46 PM5/4/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
Saturday  predicted weather high of 53° Dropping to 48° at noon 100% chance of rain. 😎

Sent from my iPhone

On May 4, 2022, at 16:02, 'Andrea Cosans' via Winchester Wheelmen <whee...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Hi all here is the loop and gps for Saturday push off is 10:30 from the lord Fairfax parking lot.  lunch at Italian touch afterwards. Hope to see you there if interested please respond here or call/text me at (540) 533-2028 casual pace

Andrea Cosans

May 4, 2022, 5:45:40 PM5/4/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com