GAP Ride

Robert Morris

Oct 19, 2022, 9:24:40 AM10/19/22
to Wheelmen
Rodney and I are going to do a GAP ride next Tuesday thru Thursday. If anyone is interested in tagging along please let me know. --
Robert Morris

Frank Bologna

Oct 19, 2022, 11:29:21 AM10/19/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
Wish I could, but I have company from St Louis till Wednesday. By the way who’s riding tomorrow?? It’s going to be cool

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 19, 2022, at 09:24, Robert Morris <ramor...@gmail.com> wrote:

Rodney and I are going to do a GAP ride next Tuesday thru Thursday. If anyone is interested in tagging along please let me know. --
Robert Morris

Niki Adhikusuma

Oct 19, 2022, 3:15:51 PM10/19/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
One of these days I would love to join the ride.
Behind at work at the moment. Thanks

Niki

C Rumsey

Oct 20, 2022, 12:19:43 PM10/20/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
I am considering a day or two of riding if the weather is favorable. Where are you riding from. Thank you.

Robert Morris

Oct 20, 2022, 6:42:15 PM10/20/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
Rodney and I are leaving Winchester around 7am Tuesday and drive to Myersdale where we will park for 3 days. We will ride about 50 miles to Connellsville and spend two nights at the Comfort Inn and return back to Myersdale on Thursday. Bob

--
Robert Morris

Robert Morris

Oct 26, 2022, 8:34:38 AM10/26/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
This is what one reads on a rainy bike day on the GAP.
IMG-1535.jpg

Ray Legge

Oct 26, 2022, 8:48:57 AM10/26/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
Great book for poor weather! Best of luck,

Ray