Impromptu, gravel ride, Saturday, April 13 Canal Ride from pawpaw WV

Jason croasdale

Apr 10, 2024, 5:15:13 PMApr 10
to whee...@googlegroups.com

Dropped Pin

Oldtown Rd SE
Oldtown MD 21555
United States

View on Apple Maps

Good afternoon,

 Saturday, April 13 at 9 AM. Mike and I are planning a 60 mile round-trip on the C and O canal tow path from the pinEd location in pawpaw WV to Cumberland MD and back.

we are planning a 13-14 mph pace. Please reply if you’re interested plan to stop for re supply and coffee , maybe lunch.

Option to ride a few extra miles at the end of the ride to see the incredible paw paw tunnel if interested.

Yours Truly,

Jason Croasdale

Jason croasdale

Apr 12, 2024, 9:09:07 AMApr 12