Club Metric

MIke Perry

Oct 17, 2022, 7:36:00 AM10/17/22
to Winchester Wheelmen
Hats off to Robert and Ed for their great sponsorship of Sunday’s club rides. They even provided us with perfect weather. And in case you were wondering how fast you need to go when a dog is chasing you, they provided us with some racing dogs to give us an idea. Really good breakfast goodies were the crowning glory. Thank you very much for all you do for our club.

Jason croasdale

Oct 17, 2022, 7:37:15 AM10/17/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
I second that so much thanks to the club to Robert and Ed and especially for the sandwiches and a cold Coke and a cooler nothing better

Yours Truly,

Jason Croasdale
540-209-4871

> On Oct 17, 2022, at 7:36 AM, 'MIke Perry' via Winchester Wheelmen <whee...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Hats off to Robert and Ed for their great sponsorship of Sunday’s club rides. They even provided us with perfect weather. And in case you were wondering how fast you need to go when a dog is chasing you, they provided us with some racing dogs to give us an idea. Really good breakfast goodies were the crowning glory. Thank you very much for all you do for our club.

Andrea Cosans

Oct 17, 2022, 9:01:26 AM10/17/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
Yes it was a very lovely successful event. Thank you Robert and Ed and thank you for ordering such lovely weather

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/wheelmen/01FAF10A-0E4E-4DC6-BC86-8235F9AC5DDE%40me.com.