Thanks

Andrea Cosans

Sep 24, 2022, 2:36:07 PM9/24/22
to Winchester Wheelmen

Big shout out to Dave Cecil and Len Yang. During the gnarly gravel bike ride today my cassette locked and I fell and most likely broke my wrist Dave and Len and of course Ken stayed with me helped call for assistance and stayed until the assistance came. Thanks guys and yes x-ray says I didn’t break my bone my wrist.
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

K Tenney

Sep 24, 2022, 6:00:25 PM9/24/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
Typo. Andrea did break her arm. Of possible breaks, it was pretty clean.

Robert Morris

Sep 24, 2022, 8:36:29 PM9/24/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
So sorry. Wishing Andrea her well. Bob Morris

Robert Morris

Andrea Cosans

Sep 24, 2022, 9:08:41 PM9/24/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com

Robin Mitchell

Sep 24, 2022, 9:13:09 PM9/24/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
I am so sorry to hear Andrea. Hope you can heal up easily.

Robin Mitchell

On Sep 24, 2022, at 9:08 PM, 'Andrea Cosans' via Winchester Wheelmen <whee...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Thank you. I need to get your cable back

Neil Crowe

Sep 24, 2022, 10:07:25 PM9/24/22
to Wheelman Listserve
Sorry to hear of your injury... get well soon!

Neil