Sun. 4/14 1:30 PM C&O ride from Shepherdstown, 35-40 miles

Janel Pidgeon

Apr 11, 2024, 6:31:51 AMApr 11
to Winchester Wheelmen
Please join us for a 35-40 mile out and back ride on the packed gravel surface of the C&O canal towpath. I am hoping many of the women who are riding the GAP in May can use this as training ride, but all are welcome. Pace will be about 10-12 mph.
We will meet in the large parking area near Shepherdstown. Click for details.

Leonard Yang

Apr 12, 2024, 12:11:48 PMApr 12
to whee...@googlegroups.com
Hi Janel,
Thanks for posting. I will try to attend, pending how I feel.
Len Y.