Casual ride Sunday at 1:30

Robert Golightly

May 14, 2022, 7:19:37 PM5/14/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
If weather allows, Ed and I will lead a casual, 13 to 15 mph ride. Ride will start from Boyce Elementary School. Ride between 20-25 miles. Work our way northeast to Berryville and back by Salem Church Road

Sent from my iPhone

Andrea Cosans

May 14, 2022, 7:57:49 PM5/14/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
Don’t think Ken and I will be back in time have fun!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, May 14, 2022, 7:25 PM, Robert Golightly <rgoligh...@gmail.com> wrote:

If weather allows, Ed and I will lead a casual, 13 to 15 mph ride. Ride will start from Boyce Elementary School. Ride between 20-25 miles. Work our way northeast to Berryville and back by Salem Church Road

Sent from my iPhone

Robert Golightly

May 14, 2022, 8:54:48 PM5/14/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
Partying in Richmond are you? 🤣

Sent from my iPhone

On May 14, 2022, at 7:57 PM, 'Andrea Cosans' via Winchester Wheelmen <whee...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Don’t think Ken and I will be back in time have fun!!
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/wheelmen/940261802.3407724.1652572660598%40mail.yahoo.com.

Andrea Cosans

May 14, 2022, 8:56:51 PM5/14/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
Yes Pocahontas  State park is great for mountain biking my son and his wife have wined and dined us plus we played squash

Michael Konopa

May 15, 2022, 8:27:40 AM5/15/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
Robert,

I plan to ride with you and Ed.

Thank you

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

On May 14, 2022, at 8:56 PM, 'Andrea Cosans' via Winchester Wheelmen <whee...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Yes Pocahontas  State park is great for mountain biking my son and his wife have wined and dined us plus we played squash

C. Rumsey

May 15, 2022, 9:27:25 AM5/15/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
I hope to make it ?

Sent from my iPhone

On May 15, 2022, at 08:27, Michael Konopa <mko...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Robert,

Niki Adhikusuma

May 15, 2022, 9:36:33 AM5/15/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
Wish could join you guys sound like fun. My other half gave me a lot of honey do list chores. Have a great time everyone.

Niki