WW Metric Century reminder

K Tenney

Oct 16, 2022, 7:30:12 AM10/16/22
to Winchester Wheelmen
Reminder that the club metric century is today at White Post Restorations. Parking will be crowded, so if you can ride in or park at the post office, it would be helpful.

Also note that Robert Golightly and Ed Duncan have provided a lot of breakfast items, so please partake if you can! Food should be ready about 10:00-10: 15 with the ride starting at 11:00.

This is an informal ride for club members and guests. There is no registration per se. The goal of today is to share time and have fun!

(Reminder that we have a porta-potty on-site for your use.)

Thanks,

Ken Tenney for Winchester Wheelmen

K Tenney

Oct 16, 2022, 9:32:01 AM10/16/22
to Winchester Wheelmen
Ugh, we have a conflict at WP Restorations with the same dog group that was there last year.  We thought it was clear we'd be the only ones there.  Parking is very limited.  Please park off-site and ride in, if possible.

We will have to make sure we have different dates next year!