Registration Opens Tomorrow for NYC Bike Tour

Roger Kalin

Jan 10, 2023, 11:54:25 AM1/10/23
to Winchester Wheelmen
Hello Everyone,

Registration opens tomorrow at Noon for the New York City Five Boro Bike Tour. To register, go to this page:

PLEASE NOTE: If you're going, and if you want to ride with the group, there's an additional step you have to take either during or after registration. You need to sign on to the "Winchester" team. Everyone who is on that team will be assigned to the same start time, so if you're not on the team, you could be assigned a different start time and not be able to ride with our group.

After you've registered, please let me know. If you weren't able to join "Winchester" during registration, I will send you information to get you onto the team.

As always, if you have questions, please email me or call or text 845-551-9293.

I think we've got about 12 - 14 riders. Should be a great time.

Roger