Triple Peak Gran Fondo volunteer request

Josh Lewis

Apr 5, 2024, 12:10:17 PMApr 5
to Winchester Wheelmen
Hi everyone,

As you may be aware, I am organizing the Triple Peak Gran Fondo again
this June 1.  We have a new start/finish point: Briede Family
Vineyards!  This will be a much more picturesque setting than the shop,
and enable riders to start enjoying country roads without having to
navigate out of town first.  We will have aid stations set up at Poor
House Farm Park, the old Shanghai Grocery Store, and Reynold's Store
Liberty Gas on 522.  We can use volunteers for aid stations, ride
sweeps, SAG, and setup/take down at the vineyard.  If you are available
and willing to help, please drop me a line what hours you may be
available the 1st and preference for position. All volunteers receive a
finish line meal.

Thanks!

Josh

Andrea Cosans

Apr 5, 2024, 1:24:41 PMApr 5
to whee...@googlegroups.com
Hi Josh,,
Depending on the date Ken and I are happy to help in the morning wherever you think we will serve best
Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 5, 2024, at 12:10 PM, 'Josh Lewis' via Winchester Wheelmen <whee...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> As you may be aware, I am organizing the Triple Peak Gran Fondo again this June 1. We have a new start/finish point: Briede Family Vineyards! This will be a much more picturesque setting than the shop, and enable riders to start enjoying country roads without having to navigate out of town first. We will have aid stations set up at Poor House Farm Park, the old Shanghai Grocery Store, and Reynold's Store Liberty Gas on 522. We can use volunteers for aid stations, ride sweeps, SAG, and setup/take down at the vineyard. If you are available and willing to help, please drop me a line what hours you may be available the 1st and preference for position. All volunteers receive a finish line meal.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Josh

Josh Lewis

Apr 8, 2024, 10:25:06 AMApr 8
to 'Andrea Cosans' via Winchester Wheelmen
Hi Andrea,
Thank you! It is Sat, June 1.  I'll put you down at Poor House again.
Thanks,
Josh

Andrea Cosans

Apr 8, 2024, 10:32:16 AMApr 8
to whee...@googlegroups.com
Ken and I want to open at poorhouse so we want first shift
Sent from my iPhone