Tuesday night ride

Andrea Cosans

Sep 19, 2022, 9:22:27 PM9/19/22
to Winchester Wheelmen
Hi all,
I am going to do the Tuesday night ride  from the Stevens City food lion tomorrow. My plan is to do the 35 mile loop pushing off at 5 pm so there is daylight. I hope to average between 14 and 15. If anyone is interested in riding with me contact me here or text me at (540) 533-2028

Josh Lewis

Sep 20, 2022, 11:03:13 AM9/20/22
to 'Andrea Cosans' via Winchester Wheelmen
I and several others are planning to take off at 5:45 tonight pace 19-21.  6 would risk finishing in the dark.
Josh

K Tenney

Sep 20, 2022, 11:19:18 AM9/20/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
Josh, I plan to join you this evening for this 5:45 PM start.

Ken Tenney

K Tenney

Sep 20, 2022, 5:20:12 PM9/20/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
Running late at work. Not going to make the 5:45 start. Don't wait for me. I'll be leaving a few minutes later from the same location.