Women's social ride

Andrea Cosans

May 3, 2022, 9:06:33 AM5/3/22
to Winchester Wheelmen, Winchester Wheelmen, Cindy Quinnelly
Good morning, all,
I am planning a Women's social ride in the Middletown area that ends with a lunch at the Italian Touch This coming Saturday May 7.  Push off will be at 10:30.  I will send out the routes and starting place tonight.  If interested, please contact me through this message or at 540-533-2028.  Cindy, If you could also post this to your women's group, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Andrea

duff...@aol.com

May 3, 2022, 4:42:49 PM5/3/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com, Winchester Wheelmen, Cindy Quinnelly
I have to work at Belle Grove!

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

Andrea Cosans

May 3, 2022, 4:43:21 PM5/3/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com, Winchester Wheelmen, Cindy Quinnelly

Robin Mitchell

May 4, 2022, 7:04:18 PM5/4/22
to 'Andrea Cosans' via Winchester Wheelmen, Winchester Wheelmen
Crossing fingers the weather is good and not raining! I am planning on attending, thoygh won’t make the lunch since I’ll have company at my house that weekend.

Robin Mitchell

Andrea Cosans

May 4, 2022, 8:31:38 PM5/4/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com, Winchester Wheelmen
Hi Robin if the ride goes as planned looking forward to seeing you bring your guests for lunch

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 4, 2022, at 7:04 PM, 'Robin Mitchell' via Winchester Wheelmen <whee...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Crossing fingers the weather is good and not raining! I am planning on attending, thoygh won’t make the lunch since I’ll have company at my house that weekend.
>
> Robin Mitchell
>
>> On May 3, 2022, at 4:43 PM, 'Andrea Cosans' via Winchester Wheelmen <whee...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Robin Mitchell

May 5, 2022, 10:01:01 PM5/5/22