Fwd: Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata - March Bhaja Tour Dates!

1 view

Karishma Pais

Mar 6, 2014, 5:02:10 AM3/6/14
to whazzupdelhi, whazzu...@googlegroups.com, whazzu...@googlegroups.com, whazzu...@yahoogroups.com

From: Swarathma <swar...@gmail.com>

marchbhaja tour dates!

swarathma in cities near and far.

Mar
01

back on the road, criss-crossing countryside

Summer is here!

If you are not Bengali, as one misguided member of the band is, then this tour name will be a mystery to you.

Indeed, Mach Bhaja is a much loved Bengali delicacy, succulent pieces of fish fried to crisp perfection in Oil of Mustard, served with piping hot rice, dal and some jhuri aloo bhaja.

So, conseedering we are headed to the fish fry capital of the country this month, the pun almost wrote itself. Kolkata, you sexy!

We're kicked to be returning to some of our favourite cities: Pune (again!), New Delhi (not NCR) and of course, a long awaited trip to Mumbai.

Mar 02 | Pune | Symbiosis Inst of Mass Comm

Mar 07 | New Delhi | British Council in aid of Oxfam

Mar 15 | Kolkata | Jadavpur Univ

Mar 22 | Gandhinagar | PDPU College

Mar 23 | Mumbai | blueFROG

There could be more dates added to the tour, so stay tuned. Follow the tour with #MarchBhaja for culinary and auditory adventures across sweltering India.

Cheers,

Swarathma

line more line

Questions? Contact Swarathma
c/o FanBridge, Inc. - 14525 SW Millikan Way, #16910, Beaverton, Oregon 97005, United States

Email Powered by FanBridge

--

http://twitter.com/karishmapais
http://on.fb.me/Kims-Recipes-n-Reviews