Fwd: Bombay Local | 24th August | 3pm onward | Tranceforme Under the Banyan, Mahalaxmi

Karishma Pais

Aug 20, 2014, 12:02:47 PM8/20/14
to whazzu...@googlegroups.com, whazzu...@yahoogroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Insia @ Small Fry Co. <ind...@smallfryco.com>

Hello Hello
​​

Small Fry Co. is back with our next popup. Hop on board the Bombay Local at Mahalaxmi on 24th August, 3pm onward.

This time we take the Bombay Local to Mahalaxmi at a quaint venue in the by-lanes of Mahalaxmi, called Tranceforme Under the Banyan. This beautiful 2500 sq ft warehouse will popup as Bombay Local with live food stations, new and delicious food and beverage products by some of the most amazing bakers, chefs and caterers in the city. You can also try innovative foods by kitsch restaurants and brands.
We have curated a variety of cool and hip products from fashion, accessories and home labels.

Do come by and help us spread the word. Attached is the invite.
The event is open to all.

Date: 24th August (Sunday)
Time: 3pm to 9pm
Venue: Tranceforme Under the Banyan, 36, Laxmi Mills, Shakti Mills Lane (Lane after Famous Studio), Mahalaxmi.

--
Cheers
Team Small Fry Co.

--