J. Krishnamurti Video Screening at St. Xavier's college on 5th Sept, 5:30 p.m.

KFI Mumbai

Sep 3, 2014, 3:25:38 AM9/3/14
to Whazzup in Mumbai (Bombay) !!!

J. Krishnamurti - Video screenings

St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai

Krishnamurti Foundation India-Mumbai Centre

&

Dept. of Inter-Religious Studies, St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai

invite you to a series of Video Screenings of J. Krishnamurti's Talks and Dialogues.

The Video Screening and a Discussion Meeting is held every first Friday of the month.

Video Screening and Discussion - Friday 5th  September, 2014

5:30 – 7.00 p.m.

Why Are We Frightened To Be Nothing?

2nd  Conversation with Pupul Jayakar, Brockwood Park, England, 25th June, 1983

Q: Is there a movement which is not of time, which is eternal?

- The brain is conditioned by time and thought. How do you come into contact          with this fact?

 -As long as that conditioning remains, insight is not possible.

- You may have occasional insight into something, but pure insight is the

  perception of completeness. That insight is not of time and thought.

 -The psyche is a bundle of dead memories. I am a movement of memories. If I

   have an insight into that, there is nothing, I don’t exist.

- Nothing then contains the whole universe. Compassion is nothing, and that

  nothingness is  supreme intelligence. So why are ordinary, intelligent people,

   frightened of being nothing?

                                                                        VENUE

Seminar Room, ground floor

St. Xavier’s College

Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai

All are Invited

Krishnamurti Foundation India - Mumbai Executive Committee

Himmat Niwas, 31, Dongersey Road, Malabar Hill, Mumbai-400006.

Tel: 23633856, 93237 49567 | Email: kfim...@gmail.com