Fwd: J.Krishnamurti Video Screening & Discussion Meeting at St. Xavier's college on 4th March, 2016

KFI Mumbai

Mar 3, 2016, 10:54:28 AM3/3/16
to Whazzup in Mumbai (Bombay) !!!

J. Krishnamurti - Video screenings

StXavier’s College, Mumbai

KrishnamurtiFoundationIndia-Mumbai Centre

&

Dept. of Inter-Religious Studies, StXavier’s College, Mumbai

invite you

to a series of Video Screenings of J. Krishnamurti's Talks and Dialogues.

The Video Screening and Discussion Meeting is held every first Friday of the month.

Friday 4th March, 2016

5:30 – 7.00 p.m.

The intelligence which brings order and peace

3rd  Public Talk at Brockwood Park, UK, 4th September, 1982

-What is intelligence which alone can bring about complete order and peace? Is intelligence the perception of what is true?

-Where there is choice, is there freedom?

-Has knowledge given us freedom, a just life that is essentially good? Is the good the opposite of the bad?

-Can I come so close to sorrow that I am sorrow? Will my own clarity of perception end sorrow?

-How can I love when I am caught in a vast structure of memories?

VENUE

Seminar Room, ground floor

StXavier’s College

Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai

Krishnamurti Foundation India - Mumbai Executive Committee

Himmat Niwas, 31, Dongersey Road, Malabar Hill, Mumbai-400006.

Tel: 23633856, 93237 49567 | Email: kfim...@gmail.com

--
Krishnamurti Foundation India
Mumbai Executive Committee