Bridge Workshop - 19th to 24th March 2014

bo...@literati-goa.com

Mar 14, 2014, 7:44:12 AM3/14/14
to diraka
Amaresh Deshpande will hold an intensive bridge workshop over 5 days (2 hour sessions each) at Literati from 19th  March to 24th March from 5 pm to 7 pm. The fee for the course is Rs. 1500/-. I must say that contrary to my earlier perception I have found the game of Bridge is in reality a lot of fun. Children above 11 years of age are welcome and there is no fee for them. I would recommend this game to children as it really helps improve concentration and math and analytical skills. Do let me know if your interested.

 Regards,
 Diviya