TLMP FRIDAY'S LIVE OCT 1st Feat : HERMAN ABREO TRIO - BLUES LEGEND OF GOA LIVE IN CONCERT AT FIREPIT BAR & GRILL, COLVA , SOUTH GOA

1 view

vinesh iyer

Sep 29, 2021, 2:44:30 PM9/29/21
to whazz...@googlegroups.com

The Live Music Project (TLMP) is back in ACTION &
KEEPING LIVE MUSIC SCENE ALIVE !

We kickstart our 11th Season in Goa & looking forward to See you all,Share & Spread the word to music lovers
JOIN THE FACEBOOK PAGE & SPREAD THE WORD
October 1st - FRIDAY'S LIVE BLUES & ROCK, 8.00pm onwards atFirepit BAR & GRILL, COLVA
https://goo.gl/maps/rqB8Ns1kSDTYdsLu7

HERMAN ABREO TRIO - BLUES LEGEND OF GOA LIVE IN CONCERT
ENTRY FREE & OPEN TO ALL

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-28 at 12.46.20 PM.jpeg

The Line Up
Herman Abreo - Vocals/ Lead Guitar/ Harmonica
Brian Bones - Bass
Carlos Gonsalves - Drums (Talking Drums)
*All Musicians are invited to come & Jam with the Band after the band finishes their set.

COME, SUPPORT THE ARTS | ARTIST | MUSIC | PROJECT.
Limited Seating so
PLEASE BOOK YOUR TABLE IN ADVANCE TO SERVE YOU BETTER

FOR RESERVATIONS & ENQUIRIES
Vinesh +91 9323590051
Anoop +91 9049467189
TLMP CONNECT .jpg

--

'
Save Paper. Print Only If You Must!'

Art Escape- The Live Music Project - Live Lounge - Live Festivals
Art Escape – Eco Art Resort Space Back to Basic that combines environmentally-friendly living spaces with hands-on experiences Learn By doing in food,art,music,culture,Wellness and sustainability.
Inspire trust , Goa-based, not-for-profit organization will host an environment created to facilitate, motivate, nurture and inspire those who would like to experience, exchange, share & learn all forms of art & design.

The Live Music Project (TLMP) we curate, programme, promote, present, produce and manage national and international performances with a vision to support emerging and established musicians across all genres of music.

Vinesh Iyer Architect/Researcher/Planner/ Music - Art Curator /Artist/Designer & Producer
Co- Founder  & Director,  Ideas Boutique, Inspire trust & Art escape pvt.ltd. +91-9323590051
herman abreo Trio for firepit .jpg
herman abreo.jpg
herman abreo1.jpg