Live quizzes in January

Rajiv D'Silva

Jan 12, 2021, 1:23:12 AM1/12/21
to Galileo Fernandes, Teja Naik ICG
Hi all,

SEQC will officially kick off its new season (#13, after an extended Year 12) this month, with The BiG Q on Sunday the 17th. This will, as always, be a solo written quiz, aimed at identifying the awkwardly but appropriately named Best-in-Goa Quizzer. The quiz will run from 5pm onwards, and have Rajiv D'Silva as QuizMaster.

Later the same evening, once darkness falls, Annie Sen Gupta will run a version of Akela, another solo quiz, but this time off a projected set of questions (which means with visuals, audio, and video content).

A fortnight later (on the 31st), we will try our hand at the first of our quizzes since Covid struck to have teams. Called Ménages à Trois, this will be a quiz for pre-formed teams of 3, but with certain conditions that will be announced at a suitable date and time.

All these quizzes will be held at the International Centre Goa, Dona Paula.

Regards,
Rajiv

You have received this email because you are on the mailing list of the Sunday Evening Quiz Club, Goa. If you no longer wish to receive communication from us, please reply to this email with the word ‘remove’ in the subject line.
Visit our blog, follow us on Twitter or join us on Facebook.