Film Screenings in December

Karishma Pais

Dec 2, 2010, 11:29:54 AM12/2/10
to whazzup...@googlegroups.com, whazzu...@googlegroups.com, whazzu...@yahoogroups.com, whazzu...@googlegroups.com, whazzu...@yahoogroups.com
From: Chandni Parekh <chandni...@yahoo.com>

Chandni Parekh sent a message to the members of Vikalp@Prithvi group on facebook.

Hey all,

We had a very good screening of five films three days ago. Thank you to those who attended and sat in the packed room!

I didn't have time or internet access, hence the two-day delay in posting about alternative film screenings for the month of December. Anyway, here we go:

'Panthibhojanam' by Sreebala K. Menon and 'Scribbles on Akka' by Madhusree Dutta, Dec 3, Chennai

'To our Loves' by Maurice Pialat (French), Dec 3 & 12, Delhi

'Goya En Burdeos' by Carlos Saura (Spanish), Dec 4, Delhi

‘Quotes from the Earth: The Environment Film Festival, 2010’, Dec 4-5, Delhi

Children's Film Festival, Dec 4-5, Delhi

Festival of Feature Films, Dec 5-12, Delhi

'Frida, Naturaleza Viva' by Paul Leduc (Russian), Dec 6, Delhi

'The Emigre - Everything Is Different' by István Dárday and Györgyi Szalai, Dec 7, Delhi

12th Madurai International Documentary and Short Film Festival 2010, Dec 7-11

'Caravaggio' by Angelo Longoni (Italian), Dec 8, Delhi

'Schiller' by Martin Weinhart (German), Dec 9, Delhi

Short Films presented by Shamiana, Dec 10, Ahmedabad

'Belle de Jour' by Luis Buñuel (French), Dec 10 & 12, Delhi

Short Films presented by Shamiana, Dec 11, Delhi

Short Films presented by Shamiana, Dec 16, Bombay

'Cold Showers' by Antony Cordier (French), Dec 17, Delhi

Konark Film Festival 2010, Dec 18-24, Orissa

Vikalp@Prithvi Screening of 'Beating the Bomb' by Meera Patel and Wolfgang Matt, Mon, Dec 27, 7 pm, Prithvi House, Juhu, Bombay

Screening details can be found on the Discussion Board of the facebook group.

- Chandni

For Vikalp@Prithvi