Nile Touch

1 view

Karishma Pais

May 3, 2012, 7:20:25 AM5/3/12
to whazzu...@googlegroups.com, whazzu...@yahoogroups.com
From: <eve...@kiwisincairo.net>

Hi Everyone,
Next Saturday the 12th of May we will be having the annual ANZAC touch
rugby tournament. This will involve players coming together to create
teams from either their country of origin or the region they are from
in the world. Due to the NCBIS fields being used we will be holding
this event at the Cairo English School or CES. More information about
the time and location will be sent out next week.
To ensure that the event runs effectively we need people to RSVP
either as an individual or as a team. If you want to play as an
individual and do not have a team we will find a team for you to play
in. If you have a team please make sure you have enough players or if
possible we may put individuals players into your team. This is not
compulsory it is an optional tournament.
By the end of next week: RSVP either as a team or an individual for
this tournament by next Wednesday the 9th of May.
If you have any questions please ask.
Thanks,
nie.touch

nile....@gmail.com