Fwd: India by the Nile: Festival Program

Karishma Pais

Apr 10, 2013, 5:36:20 AM4/10/13
to whazzu...@googlegroups.com, whazzu...@yahoogroups.com
From: ICAE <indi...@indiaegypt.com>

Dear Members

Please find attached the communication from Indian Embassy for India by the Nile Festival Program. We are requesting all to attend it in large numbers

Best regards

Manish Mehra
Executive Director
ICAE

Please circulate the Flyer - India by the Nile: Festival Program - extensively requesting them to attend the one month programme as stated in detail in the Flyer.

Your active support and cooperation to make this diversified programme a grate success will be highly appreciated.

Our Ambassador has specially requested for larger participation of the cross section of the society.

Thanks and regards,

(जगदीश चन्द्र पंत)

(Jagdish Chandra Pant)

कोउन्सेल्लोर