Fwd: Rang Barse - 2013

1 view

Karishma Pais

Apr 10, 2013, 4:26:16 AM4/10/13
to whazzu...@googlegroups.com, whazzu...@yahoogroups.com

From: ICAE <indi...@indiaegypt.com>

Dear Members

Colours have arrived from India and all other preparation are set for a fun filled Holi celebrations on 13th April 2013 Saturday 11 AM onwards at Indian Embassy grounds, # 5, Aziz Abaza Street, Zamalek.

Kindly forward this message to friends within the Indian community since many Indians are yet to register in the ICAE mailing list.

Best Regards

Manish Mehra
Executive Director
ICAE

Date : Saturday April 13th, 2013

Starts at : 11 am

Entrance Fees : NIL

Looking forward to your participation in the first big ICAE event of 2013

yours truly

Manish Mehra
Executive Director
ICAE