Sacred Circle Peace and Unity Meditation

Karishma Pais

Feb 9, 2012, 4:01:28 PM2/9/12
to whazzu...@googlegroups.com, whazzu...@yahoogroups.com
From: leslie zehr <womensgrou...@yahoo.com>

On Saturday, February 11th at 8:00pm we will be having a Sacred Circle Peace and Unity Meditation at The Centre.

It has been a year of great change in Egypt and all around the world. As we build our community it has been uplifting to spend time with friends on this journey. The purpose of this gathering is to come together as friends and share an intention for the best possible outcome for Egypt. This is not a political gathering in anyway it is meant for friends to come together for healing, emotional support, and to realign our selves with Divine unfolding. There is no agenda we are just creating a sacred space for healing and re-centering.

We will be playing the crystal bowls brought to Egypt by Circle of Sound as well as setting an intention of Harmony, Acceptance, Unity, Joy and Compassion for all. There will also be a group meditation. If you play any instrument and would like to bring it to the gathering please do.

If anyone would like to use the Al-chemia remedies they will be available. Please bring a clean container to the gathering to take the remedy home with you. You will use the remedy at home in your own sacred space.
The format will be:
-We will begin by observing a minute of silence for all those who have died on all sides.
-Then form the circle with bowls and players and everyone, sitting around the circle.
-Clarify the intentions of Harmony, Acceptance, Unity, Joy and Compassion among all beings of the planet.
-Play the bowls for approximately fifteen minutes.
-Reaffirm our intentions of Harmony, Acceptance, Unity, Joy and Compassion among all beings of the planet.
-Observe a twenty minute silent meditation.
-Dispense remedies to anyone who would like to use them.

The gathering is open to men and women and will last approximately an hour. If you cannot attend the gathering at the Centre please join us in spirit.

Leslie Zehr

The Centre is a Sacred Space used for the purposes of education,creativity and personal growth. It is run mainly by donations. If you feel this work is valuable then please support us so that we may keep our doors open.

http://twitter.com/karishmapais
http://on.fb.me/Kims-Recipes-n-Reviews