Time to Enter Stage Right - Tahatto's Beginner Theatre Workshop

1 view

Piyush Agarwal

Feb 11, 2015, 10:37:36 PM2/11/15
to whazzupb...@googlegroups.com

It's that time of the year again. If you've always wondered what it takes to 'Enter Stage Right'...

Tahatto brings you the 2nd edition of our definitive beginner's theatre workshop - ENTER STAGE RIGHT. Explore what goes into the creation of a play and the preparation of the actor. Get a sneak peek into the various tools available at the actor's disposal to craft a compelling, honest performance. And to discover a sense of fun and accomplishment in working as a team. We'd love for you to be a part of this workshop, irrespective of your experience in theatre because we believe everyone has a little something to set the stage ablaze!

The details of the workshop are given below. The workshop is across 3 Weekends - Saturday & Sunday, culminating in a quaint performance at the Atta Galatta, Koramangala. Get in touch to come on board.

Saturday & Sunday, Feb 21st - Mar 8th
Workshop Fee: Rs.5000/- (includes Lunch and Refreshments)

Last Date of registration is 18th Feb'15.

Registrations are limited to 20 seats only and we have already have some participants registered. So if you're interested, join in right away!

Participants of our last Workshop have already part of productions like The Vagina Monologues (At Alliance Fr this Weekend), Jagriti's Stalowa Wola and even Tahatto's 'A Funny Thing Called LIfe'

You can also read what some of our participants have to say regarding their experience at the workshop:

Varsha - 6 Weekends of an Alternate Life

Radhika - More than a Chant

------

To register online - click here

You can also walk in to Atta Galatta Cafe and register yourself.

For more details, reply to this mail Or goto tahatto.com/workshop.html

Feel free to call us in case you have any queries.:

Vikram+91 99457 99224
Piyush+91 97394 50835

--
Regards,
Piyush Agarwal

Groups "Tahatto Updates" group.

Also follow us on Twitter (@tahatto) or join our facebook group (www.fb.com/Tahatto)
Also check out our website: www.tahatto.com

To contact us, send email to he...@tahatto.com

ta-hatto-updat...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/ta-hatto-updates?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tahatto Updates" group.