Fwd: [Workshop] Lightistic - Light Painting 11,12,13,14-DEC-2014 @ Paradigm Shift, Bangalore

Mayank Rungta

Nov 20, 2014, 8:15:45 PM11/20/14
Hi all,

After the Top Quarks workshop we are now bring NUTS to Bangalore. They do this fun workshop on light painting creating animations and such.

If you are interested please register and also kindly spread the word.

Thanks,
Team Spokes And Lenses

             #8, 3rd floor, 80ft road,
             Koramangala 4th block,
             at sony world signal,
             koramangala -560034
             (above GKB opticals)

Batch 3: 14-DEC-2014
Session 1: 14-DEC-2014,
                 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM

Session 2: 14-DEC-2014,
                 03:00 PM - 06:00 PM

Session 1

  • Introduction to light painting
  • Basics of long exposure photography
  • Constructing lights that will be used in light painting in the next part.

Session 2

  • Live demonstration of light painting and the effects of the lights constructed on the previous day.
  • Participants to practice and experiment light painting with guidance from the team.
The workshop fee is Rs 2500/-.

The fee includes a complete guidance on long exposure photography, constructing lights and light painting. Every participant will be given a kit that will include all the raw materials required for constructing lights that will be used for light painting which is also included in the fee.

Fill in the registration form to register for the workshop. Once registered we request you to deposit an amount of Rs 2500/- per person to confirm your registration for the workshop. You can fill the Clearance form soon after the payment is made. Participants can contribute to the workshop in the below given HDFC account.Participants are requested to contribute by NEFT (online transfer), Cheque or Cash at your nearest HDFC branch or to Spokes and Lenses.

  • Account Name: Naina Jain
  • Bank Name: HDFC Bank
  • Branch: 56/Rajpur Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand -248001
  • IFSC / NEFT Code: HDFC000225
  • Account Number: 50100047201613

About NUTS

NUTS is a group of people who love experimenting. Technologies and techniques in art and design are on top of the list. Apart from experimenting we also provide individuals, enterprises, companies with fundamental design and graphics solution. Visit our page on Facebook or contact us for more details.
Call us at - +918588091949
Mail us at - ink.nu...@gmail.com

About Spokes & Lenses

Spokes and Lenses is a group of photography and cycling enthusiasts. We love doing thing around photography, filming and cycling. We take photography assignments, shoot videos, make films and help organize interesting events revolving around it. We also have an aim to promote cycling so that our beautiful city has more and more cycles on roads. Visit our page on Facebook  or contact us for more details.

Call us at - +919741188993
Mail us at - spokesa...@gmail.com
Website - www.spokesandlenses.com
Facebook
Google Plus
Website
Email

MAnY thANKs
--

Want to save 10,000 acres of forest?

 o__
 _> /__
(_) \(_)... Burn fat not fuel - Byke along to a healthier lyfe and cleaner world! :)
            Join the Bangalore Bikers Club - http://goo.gl/sbbdR9