Fwd: [Workshop] Dr Vijaya Venkat's 3-day workshop in Bangalore

Mayank Rungta

Jan 14, 2015, 11:14:58 AM1/14/15

Hi all,

We have liked this workshop a good deal. A friend suffering from diabetes type 1, has halved her medication. We know of people who have reversed a cancer too with their help. If you know anybody with a heart condition, hypertension, diabetes, auto immune disorder, etc you could recommend this to them. It would be surprising if you didn't know someone with these issues, unfortunately so.

You could do this yourself if you want to stay away from these lifestyle diseases. Take charge of your health!

---

​Dr. Vijaya Venkat and her team, a well known name in Natural Health for the last 25 years in Mumbai  will be amongst us in January to share her wisdom on health through a 3 days workshop in the month of January.
 While all along the workshops took place in Mumbai, it is coming to Bangalore for the first time in January (16, 17 & 18). Dr Vijaya Venkat was here in Bangalore early last year. Some excerpts from her talk last year -

Excerpts from a Talk on Health by Dr Vijaya Venkat

Having worked with her for a few
​ years and a close interaction for the past 10+ years, I have been a witness as well as have known of the reversal of diabetes, cancer, arthritis,
high/low blood pressure, hormone imbalances and even HIV in many people,
​ many times over. Personally, I have been able to bid goodbye to chronic Asthama which had become more intensified with years of treatment.  A thorough understanding of the principles of health through their workshop and constant guidance from Dr. Venkat and her team helped me do that.

The
​focus of the ​
workshop
​ is to empower us to take our health in our own hands by​
explor
​ing​
the subject of health in its essence,
​evaluating ​
the vast field of information and myths around it through lectures, interactions and easy  practical ways(including cooking demonstration)
​.​

Attached are the details of the workshop.

​Please do not hesitate to call or write at the email renu.thac...@gmail.com for any query. You could also call on the number Renu +919538998208 / Priyanka +919986043080 for further queries.

Please RSVP on the FB event page - https://www.facebook.com/events/749819738431151/

​Warm regards​,

Renu Bhatia

MAnY thANKs
--

Want to take charge of your own health? Check -

 o__
 _> /__
(_) \(_)... Burn fat not fuel - Byke along to a healthier lyfe and cleaner world! :)
            Join the Bangalore Bikers Club - http://goo.gl/sbbdR9

3_DAY_WORKSHOP_An_Awakening 2.docx