Python meeting Monday

SeanB

Jul 30, 2011, 1:23:33 PM7/30/11
to Whatcom Python Users Group
Our regular monthly meeting is this Monday night. If you've got a
topic for which you'd like to do a lightning (~5 minutes) or brief
(~20 minutes) talk, let me know. Otherwise we'll probably continue to
focus on our Food and Farm Finder project.

Usual time and place: 6:30-8:30 PM at Logos Bible Software, 1313
Commercial Street. Please arrive a few minutes early so we can get you
in the door.

SASinestro

Aug 2, 2011, 12:41:08 AM8/2/11
to whatcom...@googlegroups.com
As was mentioned at the meeting, I think we should move the meetings to more of a talk focus, with the coding sprint covered at a second meeting, either in meatspace or over the internet. I personally would prefer we go web-based, ideally over Skype. @Sean: I can't find your Skype. Actually, could everyone post their Skype info/Google+ link? I would prefer G+, but Skype is easier if everyone has one already.

--
Hayes Williams

SeanB

Aug 2, 2011, 9:52:38 AM8/2/11
to Whatcom Python Users Group
Hayes:

I don't really want to post my Skype address in a public place, and i
only actually run Skype when i've planned a conversation (so it
wouldn't help you anyway). But if we decide to go with a Skype
meeting, we'll figure out a way to share contact info.

Sean

On Aug 1, 9:41 pm, SASinestro <sasines...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  As was mentioned at the meeting, I think we should move the meetings to more of a talk focus, with the coding sprint covered at a second meeting, either in meatspace or over the internet. I personally would prefer we go web-based, ideally over Skype. @Sean: I can't find your Skype. Actually, could everyone post their Skype info/Google+ link? I would prefer G+, but Skype is easier if everyone has one already.
>
> --
> Hayes Williams
>
> On Saturday, July 30, 2011 at 10:23 AM, SeanB wrote:
> > Our regular monthly meeting is this Monday night. If you've got a
> > topic for which you'd like to do a lightning (~5 minutes) or brief
> > (~20 minutes) talk, let me know. Otherwise we'll probably continue to
> > focus on our Food and Farm Finder project.
>
> > Usual time and place: 6:30-8:30 PM at Logos Bible Software, 1313
> > Commercial Street. Please arrive a few minutes early so we can get you
> > in the door.

Hayes Williams

Aug 2, 2011, 1:51:27 PM8/2/11
to whatcom...@googlegroups.com