Python Devs looking to move to Seattle

bn...@flowroute.com

Apr 8, 2014, 12:13:24 PM4/8/14
to whatcom...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know about a great opportunity we have open at Flowroute here in Seattle as well as introduce myself to the group.  Should anyone have any questions about market rate compensation or anything related to your personal job search, I would be more than happy to help you out in anyway I can.  I realize that you guys have recruiters knocking on your door all the time so I would like to be a valuable resource for you and not just another recruiter knocking on your door.

I'm sure that you guys receive messages like this all the time, however, I thought you might be interested in a Python development opportunity we have.  In this role, you will be heavily involved in developing features which will transform the way the world communicates in addition to helping solve business critical problems.

As a developer at Flowroute you will be an impactful self-directed member of the team, challenged to build and design core components of our revolutionary product platform. You will have say in how we grow and you will own a piece of the success we create together. Flowroute is a place where you can leave your mark and make your name.  Flowroute offers a top notch benefits package as well as relocation assistance for top candidates.

If you or anyone you know might be interested in this opportunity or has any questions about your personal career search, please do not hesitate to reach out to me!

Brian Nitz
Flowroute