Bellingham Tech Startups

Peter Rust

Oct 12, 2010, 3:59:56 PM10/12/10
to whatcom...@googlegroups.com

Whatcom Python group,

Nick Fitzgerald just told me about the Bellingham Innovation Group – I checked them out and thought it might be of interest to others in the Whatcom Python group. Here is the address: http://bellinghaminnovationgroup.com/

-- peter

SeanB

Oct 13, 2010, 12:12:59 AM10/13/10
to Whatcom Python Users Group
I went to their SpeedGeek event last Wednesday, along with maybe 40
other people. This was a chance for 8 people to pitch their startup
ideas: many of them were frankly a little weak, though i thought a
couple were strong candidates. I'll be interested to see more of what
they do in the future.

Sean

On Oct 12, 12:59 pm, "Peter Rust" <pe...@cornerstonenw.com> wrote:
> Whatcom Python group,
>
> Nick Fitzgerald <http://fitzgeraldnick.com/>  just told me about the
> Bellingham Innovation Group - I checked them out and thought it might be of

Angela Cloud

Feb 14, 2014, 1:19:24 AM2/14/14
to whatcom...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I am the office coordinator at the BIG Idea Lab (bellinghaminnovationgroup). At the end of the month we will be doing our monthly Bellingham Pitch Fest! We are still looking for pitchers to compete in this monthly competition. Last month was a huge success, bridges were built between entrepreneurs, investors, mentors, and students. $900 was given away, and a seat has been filled in the annual finalist competition. Many of the startups even got media mentions in Bellingham Herald and the Western Front. This month is guaranteed to be even better!

If you have a startup idea and you are interested in pitching it for cash, exposure, or to build teams and find mentors, Bellingham Pitch Fest is perfect for you. Email me at ang...@redrokk.com or call our office at 360-747-7401. We would love to hear about your venture idea!! Check out our new website at www.kickstartbellingham.com

Angela Cloud, Office Coordinator
BIG Idea Lab
FebPitchFest.jpg