Cascadia Tournament Postponed

whatcom-chess-announce

Mar 7, 2024, 5:31:33 PMMar 7
to whatcom-chess-announce
This just in from the organizers of the Cascadia Tournament this Saturday:

Hello chess players and parents,

Due to logistical issues, we cannot hold the Cascadia Chess Tournament this Saturday, March 9.  So sorry for the inconvenience, we've been looking forward to this tournament for months!  We plan to reschedule the tournament, and will notify you as soon as we do. The new date will also be posted on the tournament website when it's confirmed. If you cannot make the new date, refunds will be available.

Again, no tournament this Saturday, March 9.