Email issues, and getting what buddha said back up

Bhikkhu Samahita

Nov 26, 2019, 3:01:42 PM11/26/19
to What_Buddha_Said
Hello all.

Thank you for all your emails, it has truly warmed my heart to know how much my father reached people across the globe with his buddhist teachings.
I have tried to respond to all of them from my father's email but it seems that the subsystem sending the emails is failing, so if you are missing a response that is probably why.
Any further inquiries etc. may be made to tho...@gmail.com.

Additionally, I am looking for someone with the knowledge to get What buddha said website back up. There are some funds in the paypal that I would be willing to use for this but it would mostly cover server costs, of course you would be given the passwords etc and what other data I have so you can get it back up.

Best regards, Thor.