Welcome!

matthewmayer

Aug 4, 2009, 7:49:10 AM8/4/09
to What The Trend API
Hi all,

The main purposes of this group are

1. Announcements: I'll announce any new API calls, or changes to the
API here
2. Discussion: You can suggest changes for the What the Trend? API
(see also our feedback forum at http://whatthetrend.uservoice.com)
3. Sharing: Feel free to post about any cool applications you've made
using the Twitter/WTT APIs, and get help and feedback from other
developers!

Tej Prakash

Aug 6, 2009, 4:46:25 PM8/6/09
to What The Trend API
Good job on the website and kudos on allowing API access. I am a
recent twitter adopter (even social networking indeed). Chanced upon
'what the trend' while looking to see if there was a site out there
which explained trends. Reason? I had just started playing with the
Twitter API and thought that would be a cool thing to do :). Glad you
beat me to it 'cause you have done a great job.

Tej