Migration to new server

matthewmayer

Sep 1, 2009, 9:40:48 PM9/1/09
to What The Trend API
Hi all,
What the Trend? will shortly be moving to a new server. We will work
to minimize downtime as much as possible, however it may take a few
hours for the DNS to propagate. If you encounter any problems using
the site or API, please post a message here. The migration should be
complete by 7am UTC:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=2&month=9&year=2009&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=237

Thanks
Matt

Ingo @ Aptana

Sep 1, 2009, 10:39:32 PM9/1/09
to What The Trend API
Migration is now complete. Please let us know if there are any
remaining issues.

Thanks,
Ingo