iPhone Optimized Twitter Trends Application

瀏覽次數:17 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

tsmango

未讀,
2009年9月5日 凌晨4:31:032009/9/5
收件者:What The Trend API
I just released a new version of my mobile trends app that uses the
What the Trend? API:

http://blog.slicedsoftware.com/post/180267415/mobile-twitter-trends-application
http://trends.slicedsoftware.com/

Thought you guys may want to check it out. I hope to use the new
update API at some point, but haven't gotten the chance to try it just
yet.

Ingo Muschenetz

未讀,
2009年9月9日 下午1:10:012009/9/9
收件者:What The Trend API
Hey,

The app looks great! We just released a simple mobile stylesheet for
the website at http://m.whatthetrend.com. If you like, you could link
to our version for updates until you get the Update API in place.

Also, please feel free to add your application to the mashup page here
so we can get a list of applications to promote on the WTT website:

http://www.programmableweb.com/api/what-the-trend/mashups

Cheers,
Ingo

On Sep 5, 1:31 am, tsmango <tsma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just released a new version of my mobile trends app that uses the
> What the Trend? API:
>
> http://blog.slicedsoftware.com/post/180267415/mobile-twitter-trends-a...http://trends.slicedsoftware.com/
回覆所有人
回覆作者