API for reading evaluation metrics

vsing...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2019, 11:54:05 AM10/15/19
to What-If Tool
Hi,
I have been exploring the WitConfigBuilder and WitWidget classes but can't seem to find the properties I can use to print model evaluation metrics (acc, f1, r2, etc.), as visible under the Performance tab on WIT.
Please guide to the right API.

Thanks,
Vaibhav Singh

James Wexler

Oct 15, 2019, 12:00:32 PM10/15/19
to Vaibhav Singh, What-If Tool
Thanks for reaching out. The evaluation metrics are calculated in the front-end in javascript and aren't currently exposed in python, but are only available visually.

Just curious about your use-case. What would you be doing with those metrics after retrieving them in python? Thanks.

-James

vsing...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2019, 12:18:28 PM10/15/19
to What-If Tool
I'm trying to evaluate multiple models and printing the metrics for easy comparison.
Thought could leverage WIT as it is already doing it. But seems would not be possible if that's on the frontend.

VS