Need help for inspection of model and WIT error

mani mohtasham

Apr 5, 2020, 9:26:41 AM4/5/20
to What-If Tool
Hello everyone,

I need your help to please inspect my Keras regression model and help me find out what is the problem of WIT.

At the end, when changing values and hitting predict button, I get this error: AttributeError("'function' object has no attribute 'ndim'")

please help

James Wexler

Apr 6, 2020, 8:27:58 AM4/6/20
to mani mohtasham, What-If Tool
Thanks for reaching out Mani. A few questions:
1) When you first load up WIT with your data and model, does it make an initial prediction for each datapoint? That is, if you click on a datapoint, do you see any results in the inference results panel in the bottom left? Or do you see that attribute error in the top-right status bar during start-up as well?

2) Are you able to share a jupyter or colab notebook that reproduces the problem? I'd like to look at your custom prediction function and the format of the data you provide to WIT.

-James