Retrieve WIT results programmatically

Kaivalya Rawal

Jul 27, 2020, 9:45:24 AM7/27/20
to What-If Tool
Hello,

I've been exploring the WIT widget in colab, but was wondering if there is any way to access the results of my analyses programmatically in python. Specifically, I'm interested in creating a new dataframe with the "nearest counterfactuals" for each datapoint in my dataset (another dataframe).

Please let me know if this is currently possible, and if so, please point me to the relevant documentation/tutorial.

Thank you very much,
Kai

jwe...@google.com

Jul 27, 2020, 9:47:29 AM7/27/20
to What-If Tool
Thanks for reaching out Kai. Unfortunately, exporting the nearest counterfactual for a datapoint from the visualization isn't currently supported. Feel free to open a feature request for the What-If Tool here: https://github.com/PAIR-code/what-if-tool/issues/new