Womack DNA Test Results

Susan Owens

May 22, 2008, 10:48:04 PM5/22/08
to wgn-d...@googlegroups.com

I took a DNA sample from my brother Joel Womack and submitted it to DNA Heritage.  The results came back day before yesterday.

The results put him in Group A, decendent of Richard and Mary Puckett Womack.

His markers are an exact match to Darryl, Donald and Sam, being grouped with the DYS 462 marker "11".

His line goes like this:

Richard and Mary Elizabeth Puckett Womack

Richard and Elizabeth Ann Puckett Womack

Thomas and Sarah Woodson Womack

Josiah and Keziah Wilkenson Womack

Bird Womack

Thomas J. and Esther Womack

John W. and Margaret "Peggie" A.  Womack (John was born 1829 in Cass County, GA)

Jesse S. and Katie Walker Womack (Alabama)

Travis and Mildred King Womack (Alabama)

Don and Marion Womack (Alabama)

Joel Womack (Alabama)

I'm going to forward the results to Robert Burke so he can post them on his website.

Susan (Womack) Owens

Dade City, FL