İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

sammers

okunmadı,
8 Nis 2010 03:56:388.04.2010
alıcı Womack Genealogy Discussion
I have put up a number of city directories spanning from the mid
1880's into the 1930's.
The 1880's directories and early 1890's appear to help supplement the
lost 1890 - They
are not from everywhere but what I could find.

Currently working California with 1272 hits, many duplicates that need
to be filtered out so
it is slow going. It is about the last needed to be done. You can
peruse those currently on line
at http://www.samsawadee.com/census/index.html

You will also find many state censuses that were done between the
federal ones. i.e. 1885, 1895, etc.
Also Canadian censuses back to 1851.

The available 1790, 1800 and 1810 censuses have been redone and are a
lot better to read.

sammers

okunmadı,
10 Nis 2010 03:33:1510.04.2010
alıcı Womack Genealogy Discussion

California and Florida are now on line.

sammers

okunmadı,
13 Nis 2010 15:02:4713.04.2010
alıcı Womack Genealogy Discussion
Texas has been redone - others may need to be redone - All of the
entries have do be done by hand. There is no copy and paste to these
things.
There are a few spellings other than Womack on some; I need to go back
and copy those spelling for all states.
the more common ones wiill be Womac, Wommack, Wamac, Wamack, Wammack,
Warmack,Wormack., Womick.
If anyon can thing of any others that NEED BE copied; let me know via
e-mail

sammers

okunmadı,
22 Nis 2010 15:34:3222.04.2010
alıcı Womack Genealogy Discussion
After about 20 hours, NC is on line.... When I first went thru these,
there were no entries for NC; must be constantly updating . So I will
be going back thru,
when I get to WY again, and taking another look and making necessary
adjustments, If any of you have taken a look at these, please tell
me what you think.
They do have some insight on the 1890 and a fairly good heads up for
1940.

Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir