Womack / Thompson

mbakeroo

Mar 21, 2008, 10:11:21 AM3/21/08
to Womack Genealogy Discussion
I am looking for information on the children of Dorothy Womack from
St. Helena Parsh, LA. Most specifically William Lafayette Thompson
(born 10/1/1838). Dorothy (born 1/27/1814; died 2/27/1849) is the
daughter of Abraham Womack and Elizabeth Burton.

Dorothy married Alexander Thompson III -- their children:

Diotician Washington
Robert Munroe
Jacob Jefferson
Martha Letitia Jan
Virginia Caroline
William Laffayette **
Amelia Margaret
Joseph Park Street

It appears William Lafayette may have been a state representative from
LA and later TX but I cannot seem to confirm this. Looking for any
additional information on his wife (Naenie Andrews, b) and their
children: John Wheat, Battie, Leddie, Herbert.

Thank you, Maria Baker