OK

sammers

Oct 12, 2010, 8:33:45 PM10/12/10
to Womack Genealogy Discussion
Since but since May 27th pI have been the only one to post anything
here - and I have posted some pretty good stuff.. Either every one is
dead or sick or dont give a damn!

II have been put down for this before - but see the reason? I wont be
anymore.You dont talk, then dont listen!

I am changing my website links - will take me awhile. Theres about
1700 of them. They wont be availble as before. So, take that as you
will; but the majority of you have caused it...

And no I am not crying in my beer. I am just tired of takers and no
givers. So, Beth take that and smoke it! I really have a rason.

Gleitz Household

Oct 12, 2010, 8:40:35 PM10/12/10
to wgn-d...@googlegroups.com
I read every post even if they are not my line.  I thoroughly enjoy each and every one.  I don't post often but find this a valuable site. Sam, I hate to see you remove your valuable information. You are not in my direct line. I have very little time to research since I work two jobs. Please reconsider.  Summer is a very busy time for everyone.  When the cooler weather hits people will have more time.

sammers

Oct 21, 2010, 12:01:26 PM10/21/10
to Womack Genealogy Discussion
Gleitz Household
I will deal with people on a one-to-one basis if they are willing to
share and share alike. Such has not always been the case
with these so called discusion groups. I have been castigated,
ostrisized, told I am high maintenance and other things.
I have had people refuse to deal with me because I dont have their
flair for sitting back and doing nothing. Because I try
to push people into giving.

I really dont care anymore. And I will deal with people, as Ive said,
on a ojne-to-one; and ther eare still those who I willingly
share as they have with me inthe past. But a wake up call is needed.