Status of Group

Sammers

Nov 22, 2011, 11:46:17 AM11/22/11
to Womack Genealogy Discussion
Is this group dead? Do we need to play taps?

Jonesb...@aol.com

Nov 22, 2011, 3:35:04 PM11/22/11
to wgn-d...@googlegroups.com
Sam; I'm sorry. I've tried my best to find info on my "Wommack" kin, but they have disappeared from planet earth. I've also ( STILL) been trying to find info on Iverson Wommacks family ( father, mother, kin, etc.) but to no avail. I keep hoping that some one of your group might accidentally trip over some information. Bj