Re: Juanita WOMACK d/o James Benjamin WOMACK (1894-1980) Emanuel County, Geor...

Jonesb...@aol.com

May 9, 2014, 3:33:57 PM5/9/14
to wgn-d...@googlegroups.com
Rita; Sorry, I do not have any of those names in my family history. Keep trying. Bj

In a message dated 5/9/2014 11:31:07 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, rita.g...@verizon.net writes:

Hi,

I'm looking for Parmelia WOMACK b. abt. 1829 in Indiana, d. 24 Aug 1909 in Ottawa, Franklin, KS.  I need the names of her parents.  She married Anson HARFORD (Hartford) 3 Jun 1846 in Shelby County, Indiana.  He was b, abt. 1825 in Indiana, d. 5 Jul 1874 in Ottawa, Franklin, KS.

Ch:         James William Harford 1848-1918 *

               Hannah b. abt. 1850

               Clara b. abt. 1851

               Joel b. abt. 1854

               Malinda b. abt. 1856

               Daniel S. b. abt. 1858

               George b. abt. 1861

               Galen b. abt. 1867

               Matilda b. abt. 1869

Would you please check your database to see if Parmelia is there?

Thanks,

Rita

May 14, 2014, 10:01:10 AM5/14/14
to wgn-d...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for looking - I appreciate it.  RG

Don Womack

May 15, 2014, 9:28:08 AM5/15/14
to wgn-d...@googlegroups.com
I will retain your information and take a further look when I can get back to research and will "holler" if I find anything.  Good luck

Jonesb...@aol.com

May 15, 2014, 6:15:33 PM5/15/14
to wgn-d...@googlegroups.com

Jonesb...@aol.com