#JohnPat #JusticeForJohnPat #StopAboriginalDeathsInCustody | #Public · #JohnPatDay #ThisComingMonday #28Sept2020 5PM #Adelaide | Hosts #TheConservancy #RespectConnectProtect 'A #VIGIL to #Commemorate theLives of all #BraveMartyrs who have #DiedInCustody' #RespectConnectProtect | #ISJAMelb

WGAR News

Sep 26, 2020, 7:29:53 AM9/26/20
to WGAR News Public Google Group

Hey everyone, just posted this on our ISJA Melbourne fb page. It would be great if we could all share it around our own networks sometime this week to commemorate John Pat's death/murder in custody. . Thanks in advance. #JusticeForJohnPat #NoJusticeNoPeace
Image

MONDAY, 28 SEPTEMBER 2020 FROM 17:00-18:30 UTC+09:30

John Pat Day

North Terrace, Adelaide

"Monday, 28 September 2020 from 17:00-18:30 UTC+09:30
14–21°C Scattered Clouds
Public · Hosted by The Conservancy
John Pat Day:
A vigil to commemorate the lives of all brave martyrs who have died in custody. It will take place in front of 'government house', where the first two innocent martyrs in 'south australia' were hung.
🔺 DATE : September 28 (John Pat's Day)
🔺 TIME : 5 - 6.30 pm.
🔺 PLACE : North terrace, on the grass strip in front of 'government house' near to the Roma Mitchell statue.
🔺 PURPOSE : Vigil and to hear from people whose families have been affected by incarceration, deaths in custody, and the theft of children, and other acts of terrorïsm.
🔺 WALK : After the vigil, there will be a walk around 'government house' and a minute's silence in front of the gallows where the first two innocent people were hung.
🔺 SOUND : Please let me know if you are able to bring sound equipment.
🔺 CONDITIONS : I have agreed with the police department that sidewalks and roads will not be obstructed.
Very truly yours,
roddy ... "

Author
Please share.

#Adelaide Deaths in Custody. This is a stand. Next Monday. RT please -anyone. #Alwayswasalwayswillbe Thank you
VIGIL JOHN PAT'S death in custody Please share -this Monday #Adelaide Government House SA September 28 TIME : 5pm-6.30 pm. PLACE : North terrace, on grass strip in front of 'government house' near Roma Mitchell statue. Thankyou
Replying to
Thank you very much Hope more people will know to be able to attend - it is THIS MONDAY sept 28 Thank you for sharing Much respect

#NSPTRP #NationalSuicidePreventionTraumaRecoveryProject

#WGAREditorialComment: OverThePastManyYears TwitterAccounts have Asked WhetherOrNot #WGARnews is run by an #AboriginalPerson.. #TeamWGAR seek to clarify matters.. We have a #WGAREditorialTeam that has expanded to eighty-nine (89) members, - forty-four (44) are active via phone and/or email or rarely in person, & forty-five (45) are available via Twitter.. Altogether, half of our #WGAREditorialTeamMembers are #GrassRoots #Aboriginal and/or #TorresStraitIslander Persons.. The other half are #nonIndigenousPersons who have shown #StrongGrassRootsSolidarity with #AboriginalPeoplesRights.. Thirteen (13) of our #WGAREditorialTeamMembers are #CoreAndActive #WGARorganisers. This #CoreAndActive Team facilitate #GrassRootsAboriginalVoices & #Grassroots #VoicesInSolidarity with #AboriginalPeoplesRights via #WGARcompilations and/or Twitter several times a fortnight.. these #WGARenewsletters are posted on our #WGARnewsPublicGoogleGroup between six (6) and eight (8) times a fortnight.. Typically there is an average of seven (7) days a fortnight in which no #WGARcompilation is posted to our #WGARnewsPublicGoogleGroup.. groups.google.com/group/wgar-news
Our #WGAREditorialTeamMembers are located in Regional Rural villages or towns or cities or major cities acrossAustralia.. some travel from time to time (or even extensively) intrastate or interstate or overseas and some are located overseas.. #WGAREditorialTeam are diverse in background age ethnicity gender sexuality class ability... #WGAREdNote: Some of #WGAR's #CoreAndActive #WGARorganisers & Many #WGAREditorialTeamMembers are #GrassRoots #AboriginalElders.. or represent #GrassRootsOrgs led by #Elders | #AboutWGARnewsUpdateOf13thSeptember2020