#4Oct2020 #WGAR ft tweets articles events by #BanokRind #JoshCubillo #5thOct10AM #UniMelb | #NatIndigTimes | #NSPTRP | #JacyntaKrakouer | #MeganKrakouer #GerryGeorgatos #IndependentAus #ShannonSmith #AlbanyAd | #MelanieVivaLaRevolution

WGAR News

Oct 4, 2020, 8:43:23 AM10/4/20
to WGAR News Public Google Group

#4Oct2020 #WGARcompilation ft tweets articles events by #BanokRind #JoshCubillo #NatIndigTimes #NSPTRP #JacyntaKrakouer #MeganKrakouer #GerryGeorgatos #MelanieVivaLaRevolution

EXCLUSIVE: After meeting to review the new Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Bill 2020 (WA),
Kimberley Aboriginal leaders have a strong message for WA Minister for Aboriginal Affairs, Ben Wyatt: the Billmust be scrapped.

OPINION: As NSW seeks to criminalise coercive control with a penalty of up to ten years imprisonment, it pulls one of the worst forms of violence into the spotlight.

#4Oct2020 #WGARcompilation ft tweets articles by #BanokRind #JoshCubillo #NatIndigTimes #NSPTRP #JacyntaKrakouer #MeganKrakouer #GerryGeorgatos #MelanieVivaLaRevolution

OptionsProgram - #InfoSession for #ProspectivePGstudents |

Hey #BlackfullaTwitter, if you know of any mob looking to do postgraduate studies please join us on Monday, Oct 5th 10 AM -12 PM AEST for this information session by the brother @jcubillo7 All details found in flyer below or send @jcubillo7 an email Looking forward to it

#4Oct2020 #WGARcompilation ft tweets articles by #BanokRind #JoshCubillo #NatIndigTimes #NSPTRP #JacyntaKrakouer #MeganKrakouer #GerryGeorgatos #MelanieVivaLaRevolution

Every cent hits the ground and makes a tangible difference to those facing severe hardships -
Speaking, our Director Megan Krakouer. Shot, Edited, and Directed by Connie Georgatos.

#4Oct2020 #WGARcompilation ft tweets articles by #BanokRind #JoshCubillo #NatIndigTimes #NSPTRP #JacyntaKrakouer #MeganKrakouer #GerryGeorgatos #MelanieVivaLaRevolution

#4Oct2020 #WGARcompilation ft tweets articles by #BanokRind #JoshCubillo #NatIndigTimes #NSPTRP #JacyntaKrakouer #MeganKrakouer #GerryGeorgatos #MelanieVivaLaRevolution

#4Oct2020 #WGARcompilation ft tweets articles by #BanokRind #JoshCubillo #NatIndigTimes #NSPTRP #JacyntaKrakouer #MeganKrakouer #GerryGeorgatos #MelanieVivaLaRevolution

#4Oct2020 #WGARcompilation ft tweets articles by #BanokRind #JoshCubillo #NatIndigTimes #NSPTRP #JacyntaKrakouer #MeganKrakouer #GerryGeorgatos #MelanieVivaLaRevolution

If we want people reaching their full potential you can not possibly think that this will happen if they’re stressed and on the bones of their arses.
Same deal with someone working in a job that they hate, a UBI would alleviate so much unnecessary BS in today’s world. #auspol

#4Oct2020 #WGARcompilation ft tweets articles by #BanokRind #JoshCubillo #NatIndigTimes #NSPTRP #JacyntaKrakouer #MeganKrakouer #GerryGeorgatos #MelanieVivaLaRevolution

#WGAREditorialComment: OverThePastManyYears TwitterAccounts have Asked WhetherOrNot #WGARnews is run by an #AboriginalPerson.. #TeamWGAR seek to clarify matters.. We have a #WGAREditorialTeam that has expanded to eighty-nine (89) members, - forty-four (44) are active via phone and/or email or rarely in person, & forty-five (45) are available via Twitter.. Altogether, half of our #WGAREditorialTeamMembers are #GrassRoots #Aboriginal and/or #TorresStraitIslander Persons.. The other half are #nonIndigenousPersons who have shown #StrongGrassRootsSolidarity with #AboriginalPeoplesRights.. Thirteen (13) of our #WGAREditorialTeamMembers are #CoreAndActive #WGARorganisers. This #CoreAndActive Team facilitate #GrassRootsAboriginalVoices & #Grassroots #VoicesInSolidarity with #AboriginalPeoplesRights via #WGARcompilations and/or Twitter several times a fortnight.. these #WGARenewsletters are posted on our #WGARnewsPublicGoogleGroup between six (6) and eight (8) times a fortnight.. Typically there is an average of seven (7) days a fortnight in which no #WGARcompilation is posted to our #WGARnewsPublicGoogleGroup.. groups.google.com/group/wgar-news
Our #WGAREditorialTeamMembers are located in Regional Rural villages or towns or cities or major cities acrossAustralia.. some travel from time to time (or even extensively) intrastate or interstate or overseas and some are located overseas.. #WGAREditorialTeam are diverse in background age ethnicity gender sexuality class ability... #WGAREdNote: Some of #WGAR's #CoreAndActive #WGARorganisers & Many #WGAREditorialTeamMembers are #GrassRoots #AboriginalElders.. or represent #GrassRootsOrgs led by #Elders | #AboutWGARnewsUpdateOf13thSeptember2020