#MeganKrakouer: '#RIPlittleone' '#LoveToFamily' | #BethanyWilliams #BethanyinCBR: '#ThisBabyGirlNeedsJustice' | #GerryGeorgatos: '#aVigil for11yo #AnnaliesseUgle' '#AllegedOffenderWhosOffendedMoreThan1Time should be #NOpossibilityOfBail' | 'AnAlleged #ChildRapistGivenBail' #Year6_11yoLostToSuicide | #SN7 | #WGARcompilation of #22ndOct2020 | #PreventChildRape #SuicidePrevAU #OzCrisisHelp #NSPTRP

WGAR News

Oct 22, 2020, 6:28:52 AM10/22/20
to WGAR News Public Google Group

Absolute disgrace and heartbreaking... RIP little one... Love to family...
Gerry and I with the family will fight for justice...

The 11-year-old was in Year 6 at school.
Her siblings and about 100 family members and loved ones gathered at the hospital to say their goodbyes

“Remand laws need to be strengthened for those charges with child sexual abuse”.
That is the LEAST the legal system can to to protect women and children.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS, @MarkMcGowanMP?
This beautiful girl TOOK HER OWN LIFE because her rapist was out on bail.
A beautiful 11 year old girl takes her own life after her RAPIST was given bail. THIS IS BULLSHIT.
This disregard and failure to support children is a national disgrace.
This baby girl needs JUSTICE. I’m so, so sorry for the girl’s family for their heartbreaking loss.

Baby girl RIP was failed.
Police did not oppose bail, then the court never opposed bail.
Failed by governments and unjust laws.
Failed by Departments and organisation.
Baby girl RIP lost her dear Dad RIP to suicide in April this year. Tougher bail laws needed.

11-year-old Australian girl takes her own life after alleged abuser is granted bail https://newsweek.com/australian-girl-11-takes-own-life-alleged-abuser-granted-bail-1540897
"My daughter thought that he was going to hurt her and she was frightened.
She didn't want to live in that town, she didn't want to be there," she said.
newsweek.com

Everything I want to say on this would get us banned....so we send our support and deepest respect to all the families and every one trembling in grief anger and sorrow right now... too many broken dreams and broken hearts.

Territory Families failed to investigate alleged rape of child, inquest hears

Abused WA girl, 11, takes own life after accuser granted bail

#NSPTRP #NationalSuicidePreventionTraumaRecoveryProject

#WGAREditorialComment: OverThePastManyYears TwitterAccounts have Asked WhetherOrNot #WGARnews is run by an #AboriginalPerson.. #TeamWGAR seek to clarify matters.. We have a #WGAREditorialTeam that has expanded to eighty-nine (89) members, - forty-four (44) are active via phone and/or email or rarely in person, & forty-five (45) are available via Twitter.. Altogether, half of our #WGAREditorialTeamMembers are #GrassRoots #Aboriginal and/or #TorresStraitIslander Persons.. The other half are #nonIndigenousPersons who have shown #StrongGrassRootsSolidarity with #AboriginalPeoplesRights.. Thirteen (13) of our #WGAREditorialTeamMembers are #CoreAndActive #WGARorganisers. This #CoreAndActive Team facilitate #GrassRootsAboriginalVoices & #Grassroots #VoicesInSolidarity with #AboriginalPeoplesRights via #WGARcompilations and/or Twitter several times a fortnight.. these #WGARenewsletters are posted on our #WGARnewsPublicGoogleGroup between six (6) and eight (8) times a fortnight.. Typically there is an average of seven (7) days a fortnight in which no #WGARcompilation is posted to our #WGARnewsPublicGoogleGroup.. groups.google.com/group/wgar-news
Our #WGAREditorialTeamMembers are located in Regional Rural villages or towns or cities or major cities acrossAustralia.. some travel from time to time (or even extensively) intrastate or interstate or overseas and some are located overseas.. #WGAREditorialTeam are diverse in background age ethnicity gender sexuality class ability... #WGAREdNote: Some of #WGAR's #CoreAndActive #WGARorganisers & Many #WGAREditorialTeamMembers are #GrassRoots #AboriginalElders.. or represent #GrassRootsOrgs led by #Elders | #AboutWGARnewsUpdateOf13thSeptember2020